Sunday 6 May 2012

6th May 2012

This week has seen the arrival of two awesome responsibilities.

Frankie and Meg.

Two Border Terriers.

Delightful denizens of the canine world.

Neither of them would win Crufts, but in a head to head with a Black Labrador, I know where my money would go.

So I took them for walks along with  my own Border Terrier/Whippet Cross (I know! Best not to enquire too closely!).

I had not gone far when nature called. First one and then the other and then the other.

The thought came into my mind s**t happens.

It did, like a civil service briefing, in triplicate.

As a responsible dog owner of course I had my bags ready and I scooped the poop, bagged and binned it, it was just that after dog number one had done its number two's, dog number two performed, followed by dog number three.

But it occurred to me, as I walked, that David Cameron must have been thinking the same after a series of disastrous local elections, the most disastrous of course being the London mayoral elections, which means that Boris is now a serious threat to his leadership because he is now a serial election winner, whilst Dave appears to be seriously considering dumping the serial loser, Nick Clegg and forming a coalition with UKIP.

As the T Shirt says, Same S**T, different day, or in this case party.

No comments:

Post a Comment